now offering residential services!
We are launching residential landscape management, including full lawn care services, shrub & tree care, and irrigation adjustments.
a workforce development program under Third Street Education Center. This program runs as a bridge to gainful employment for the typically difficult to employ. As a commercially-licensed landscape contractor (CL 1487), Third Street Facility Services offers full-service lawncare and landscape management, including commercial and residential landscape design & installation. While performing the work you hire us for, we are training skills for the men and women in our organization. We would love to work with you on your project while also training new skills to our crew!
quality service at a fair price that maintains or enhances the aesthetic of your property in such a way to maintain or increase your or your stakeholders’ property value.
Third Street Facility Services will meet or exceed your expectations, with one very distinct advantage.
Every business has a reason why it’s in business. The TSFS advantage is that our why is uniquely two-fold:
- provide a bridge to gainful employment for the typically difficult to employ
- 100% of net margin is invested back into Third Street Academy and Community Impact programs
- full service lawn and landscape maintenance
- landscape design and installation
- customized lawn, shrub, and tree fertilization and pest control
- storm clean-up
- rental turn-overs
- construction site cleanup and more…
When you hire TSFS for your lawn maintenance needs, not only are you supporting a great cause, you can expect our crew members to be:
- reliable and consistent
- committed to finishing the job properly and timely
- friendly, courteous, and well trained
- committed to your satisfaction
“The County Home Complex recently received the Great Public Spaces designation from the American Planning Association. Pitt County was the first community in North Carolina to receive this designation over the ten year history of this national award. Our partnership with Third Street Facility Services certainly contributed to the nine departments and agencies within the Complex looking their best and being in a position to receive this prestigious designation.”
Alice F. Keene
Recreation Projects Coordinator
Pitt County Planning Department